Thursday, March 5, 2009

I love making miniatures

I love making miniatures of all sorts, I have 3 shops a church and a house my Dad built for my daughter many years ago.
This year I am going to try and build my own house. I have started to cut out the wood for the Apothecary that was in the dolls house and miniature scene magazine. I love to make the houses look old and lived in and especially love doing the external finishes.

At the moment I am doing mini knitting as I am hoping to change one of my shops into a knitting and craft shop. I bet it will take me ages to do but it will be something that I will enjoy.

I also make some of my own furniture and have made lots from the Jane Harrop books. I have also made lots from her kits.
I have made some dolls from polymer clay and wish that I had far more time to make more .

No comments:

Post a Comment